Personal care, focused on the individual for people convalescing after an illness or injury, who are disabled, or who need assistance because of age or illness. We can provide care from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day.
Quality care for a higher quality life – A little extra assistance can increase day-to-day safety and prolong independence.
Turn to our committed caregivers for:
- Personal care services, such as assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation and range-of-motion exercises, medication reminders, and monitoring vital signs.
- Homemakers offering help with meal preparation, laundry and light housekeeping.
- The companionship of friendly visits when no hands-on care is needed.
- Escorting clients to doctor’s appointment or errands.
- Respite care for when family caretakers are away or need a break.