Whether “home” is a private residence or senior community, our caregivers provide exactly the care that’s needed where it’s needed most… in the home. Rely on us whether you need help getting ready for the day or making it through the night, respite care for family caregivers or skilled nursing care to supplement Medicare services. Personal care services are paid for through private funds, Long Term Care insurance or the Veteran Aid & Attendance pension benefit.
Personal care, focused on the individual for people convalescing after an illness or injury, who are disabled, or who need assistance because of age or illness. We can provide care from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day.
Quality care for a higher quality life – A little extra assistance can increase day-to-day safety and prolong independence.
Turn to our committed caregivers for:
- Personal care services, such as assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation and range-of-motion exercises, medication reminders, and monitoring vital signs.
- Homemakers offering help with meal preparation, laundry and light housekeeping.
- The companionship of friendly visits when no hands-on care is needed.
- Escorting clients to doctor’s appointment or errands.
- Respite care for when family caretakers are away or need a break.
THE MEDICAL TEAM Way
Our Private Duty Services exemplify the dependability and high quality that have earned us the respect of the healthcare community.
- Caregivers who are extensively trained in a professional skills lab, subject to stringent background checks and references, and supervised by nurses.
- Services and staff carefully matched to each client.
- Services that meet state licensing regulations and the highest compliance standards.
- An individualized nurse assessment and written plan of care.
The plus of skilled nursing care
Extending beyond Medicare-covered care, our skilled nursing care is ideal for short-term recuperative care, 24 hours a day or hourly. Services can include medication administration, wound care, and specialized care for clients with conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Louisiana – Metairie
- Louisiana – Houma
- Michigan – Flint
- Michigan – Livonia
- Michigan – Grand Rapids
- Texas – Austin
- Texas – Brownsville/Mercedes
- Texas – Dallas
- Texas – Hebbronville
- Texas – San Antonio/New Braunfels
- Virginia – Reston